Going with Floral Printed Casual Outfit

8:42 PM Unknown 0 Comments




It is getting hot again and we can almost feel summer coming and I think floral printed outfit somehow represents summer. So I will be sharing this floral printed casual outfit idea that I wore. 



Floral Top

This floral crop top is the center of attention. I bought it at an online shop on instagram.

denim shorts

Since I want to put emphasis on the top, I decided to wear a plain mid waist denim shorts. Its length is a bit short to make my legs appear long. 

solemate doll shoes

What can go wrong with a simple doll shoes? This Solemate flats is cute and matches my top well. 


Gold watch

This gold watch makes any outfit look classy and adds life to a boring outfit combination. I bought this at Zalora at a very affordable price; the brand is Something Borrowed.

bangles

These bracelets are gifts from a family friend and the brand is For Me. These also add life to your outfit.


Printed Bag

This bag is from Michaela. It was on sale when I bought it and looks really nice. It is perfect for any outfit and it does not steal the spotlight from the clothes you are wearing.

That's all with the casual and summery look idea. Take note that being stylish does not have to be expensive.

THANK YOU FOR READING!

Photo credits to Kazia Pacia


0 comments: