Our Trip to Japanese Garden

3:59 PM Unknown 2 Comments

Last February 21 was my mother's birthday and she decided to spend it at Japanese Garden along Lake Caliraya in Laguna. My family and I had a really great experience there. In this generation where most of us spends so much time on our gadget and on the internet, being able to go there and experience nature is a really good idea. The air is so nice and fresh.

Japanese Garden






The trees remind me of my childhood; I can climb them and play. This time, I just sat on one of the bent trees because I doubt that I can still climb higher branches. Haha


Japanese Garden


Japanese Garden

Japanese Garden's location is high above the ground, it made me feel that I can almost touch the clouds. You will also notice that the height provided strong wind and fresh air.

Japanese Garden


Japanese Garden


Katmon
Katmon (I just learned that this is how it's fruit looks like)

Bonding with the family here is really a nice a idea. It feels like, two generations are meeting in one place, if that makes any sense.

P.S. Wearing skirt on a windy place is not a good idea.

2 comments:

Ann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ann said...

Love the pictures! Looks so beautiful!
www.fashionspydiary.blogspot.com